We recently announced that the next ChemADVISOR EHS&T event – Problems and Solutions: Global Compliance Seminar will take place in Chicago, Illinois on October 27, 2014. We are now very excited to announce the agenda topics and the venue for the seminar! The topics include:
- A Global Overview of EHS&T Requirements
- Getting Started – Requirements Common to All Chemicals and Unique Issues
- Hazard Communication – Getting the Information Together
- The Problem of Translations
- Applying the Knowledge – Putting it All Together
Plus, we will have panel discussions addressing both general considerations around GHS and looking ahead to additional EHS&T concerns.
This full day event will be held at the Embassy Suites Lakefront in the heart of downtown Chicago. The event is free to attend.
If you wish to attend contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, company name and phone number.