UL is transitioning to a new email policy as part of our commitment to your digital security and privacy. Please confirm your wish to continue to receive periodic emails from UL containing best practices, education, industry research, news, updates and promotions related to UL’s products and services by clicking CONFIRM.
Powerful web-based SDS authoring solution for small to mid-size companies
WERCS eLITE SDS Software is designed specifically for small to mid-size organizations to automate the authoring and distribution of SDS documents. WERCS eLITE was built as a light version of our flagship WERCS Studio software used by leading companies in their industries. In addition to greatly reducing the time and costs required for the preparation and distribution of SDS documents, the software enables an organization to seamlessly create and distribute SDSs using a secure web-based platform. Furthermore, with eLITE’s low monthly cost subscription model and easy setup, you’ll get a low-risk solution without all the cumbersome IT implementation and requirement of capital investment.
Powerful, customized SDS Management in just a couple of weeks
Unlike software implementation projects that can take months, eLITE will have you authoring documents within two weeks. As an eLITE customer, you will have access to your private password–secured software environment, supported by a dedicated customer service representative to ensure a painless experience when authoring documents.
Key WERCS eLite features include
- Automated population of SDS in Sections 2, 3, 8, 11, 12, 13, 15 and 16
- Regulatory content from more than 100 global lists
- Standard US and EU/CLP SDS templates
- Multilingual phrase library with more than 21,000 phrases for instant SDS translation into 45+ languages
- Global GHS classification module and transportation classification module
- Automated European product classification (includes R- and S-phrases and Annex I Data)
- EU, GHS, WHMIS and Transportation Wizards
How can we help you?
Contact us to learn more about WERCS eLite.