UL is transitioning to a new email policy as part of our commitment to your digital security and privacy. Please confirm your wish to continue to receive periodic emails from UL containing best practices, education, industry research, news, updates and promotions related to UL’s products and services by clicking CONFIRM.
Access thousands of accurate, up-to-date SDS for pure chemical substances
The OHS Pure Substance Database contains authored Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and Summary Sheets for more than 22,000 pure chemical substances. The SDS’s are gathered from a library of over 200 resources of chemical health and safety data. The Database is updated quarterly by professional ChemADVISOR research analysts.
Compliant, reliable, cost effective SDSs
- Access to up-to-date SDSs, complete and accurate
- Multiple languages for international operations
- International solution for standardized SDSs
- Continuous support from qualified, professional EH&S experts
- Available in multiple languages
How can we help you?
Contact us to learn more about OHS Pure Substance Database.