UL is transitioning to a new email policy as part of our commitment to your digital security and privacy. Please confirm your wish to continue to receive periodic emails from UL containing best practices, education, industry research, news, updates and promotions related to UL’s products and services by clicking CONFIRM.
Operate in the chemical regulatory environment of major global economies
Navigator highlights the main regulatory requirements for 54 countries across the globe, and introduces you to the legislative framework within each country or region, the main bodies in charge of legislation related to chemical regulation, and links to the register published by the country or region. Summaries are authored and updated by regulatory specialists whose primary responsibility is monitoring and reporting for regulations in the given country.
Each country summary houses content for:
- Inventories, and requirements pertaining to them
- Registration and notification requirements for the substances in chemical products or specific product types (currently covers biocides and plant protection products)
- Permits and licenses for the products or substances;
- Restrictions or prohibitions on use or import of certain substances
- Hazard communication including requirements for Safety Data Sheets, GHS implementation status or other classification regulation and labeling requirements
- Occupational Exposure Limits
Comprehensive and up-to-date content
Navigator provides a preview into new regulations and amendments to existing chemical regulations. Content is updated every six months and includes tools to examine how information has changed over time.
How can we help you?
Contact us to learn more about Navigator.