Operate in the chemical regulatory environment of major global economies
Navigator highlights the main chemical regulatory requirements for over 50 countries across the globe. These concise chemical regulatory summaries for each different country compile the most important information all in one place, with plain language, easy to understand explanations of complex topics, and links to laws and helpful resources. Summaries are authored and updated by our global regulatory specialists, whose primary responsibility is the monitoring and reporting of regulations in their given country.
Each summary addresses
- Inventories, and the requirements pertaining to them
- Registration and notification requirements for chemical substances and products
- Restrictions or prohibitions for certain substances
- Hazard communication, including requirements for Safety Data Sheets (SDS), GHS implementation status, or other classification regulation and labeling requirements
- Occupational Exposure Limits
Comprehensive and up-to-date content
Chemical regulatory summaries are authored and updated by our regulatory specialists, whose primary responsibility is monitoring and understanding the regulations in the given country. Navigator provides insights into current regulatory schemes and previews of major drafts and amendments to keep you up to date with the most important information. Content is updated every six months and includes tools to examine how information has changed over time.
How can we help you?
Contact us to learn more about Navigator.