Save time and gain peace of mind with the help of UL's regulatory experts
Leverage expert regulatory, toxicology and chemical industry advice to be sure your company is compliant. Implement and execute a plan for achieving global chemical registration and notification compliance using our network of in-house expertise and subject matter specialists.
Full breadth of regulatory advisory solutions and offerings
In support of chemical registration compliance, our Regulatory Advisory Services include:
- Identification of required compliance actions
- Compilation and analysis of chemical data including physical property data
- Evaluation of toxicity and ecotoxicity study reports
- QSAR and Read-across data development
- Establishment of substance sameness
- Creation of compliance documents
- Assembly of registration dossiers
- Creation of Extended Safety Data Sheets (ESDSs) with a phrase library of over 21,000 phrases translated into 46 languages
A trusted advisory partnership that best meets your needs
- Enlist UL to perform a registration as a Third-Party Representative (TPR), Only Representative (OR) or legal entity, wherever permitted by the government legislation.
- Protect Intellectual Property with NDAs between UL and with your importers and suppliers to register products on your behalf without disclosing information to the importers, as permitted by registration procedure.
- Rest assured that native-language regulatory experts with scientific degrees and backgrounds can communicate with government agencies confidentially on your behalf.
How can we help you?
Contact us to learn more about our Chemical Registration Services.