UL is transitioning to a new email policy as part of our commitment to your digital security and privacy. Please confirm your wish to continue to receive periodic emails from UL containing best practices, education, industry research, news, updates and promotions related to UL’s products and services by clicking CONFIRM.
Save time and gain peace of mind with the help of UL's regulatory experts
Leverage expert regulatory, toxicology and chemical industry advice to be sure your company is compliant. Implement and execute a plan for achieving global chemical registration compliance using our network of in-house expertise and subject matter experts.
Breadth and depth in our regulatory advisory solutions and offerings
Our Regulatory Advisory Services include:
- Identification of required compliance actions
- Compilation and analysis of chemical data including physical property data
- Evaluation of toxicity and ecotoxicity study reports
- QSAR and Read-across data development
- Establishment of substance sameness
- Creation of compliance documents
- Assembly of registration dossiers
- Creation of Extended Safety Data Sheets with a phrase library of over 21,000 phrases translated into 46 languages
Choose the advisory partnership option that best meets your needs
- Enlist UL to perform a registration as a Third-Party Representative (TPR), Only Representative (OR) or legal entity, wherever permitted by the government legislation.
- Protect Intellectual Property with NDAs between UL and with your importers and suppliers to register products on your behalf without disclosing information to the importers, as permitted by registration procedure.
- Rest assured that native language regulatory experts with scientific degrees and backgrounds can communicate with government agencies confidentially on your behalf.
How can we help you?
Contact us to learn more about Chemical Registration Services.